Monday, August 2

Hello kitty x maybelline meaow


Pic of ze day


well well well.. Hello everyone
sorry for not updating anything
and left my blog, sigh

If you are my facebook friends, you will know that recently i've been way too busy
spamming you guys to vote me for maybelline x hello kitty contest

Well i've started 2 days ago, and so far i get 645 votes nao

BUT I NEED MORE please?


There's one more contestant that i need to beat in order to win the Hello kitty polaroid
FML.. I need to work everyday, did someone willing to offer me hand to help me promote and share?

Lol :)

I got lots of fren , who soo nice to help me share, Thankew guys

I hope i can win, well.. i never win any competition before, this is so challenging..





Help me guys, will you?





Snapping pic on the office.. well i love the curtain, and my office, everyone is very nice.. :)
but all of them are guy, good thing, i can be james girl lol..

And i no need to deal with PMS/strees/no mood girls ( i'm speaking myself as well) we girls tend to be more "arrogant" to girl, than a guy. hehe

No offense babe..





OKAY, if u want to vote for me

this is wat u can do





1. Go to this page http://www.facebook.com/maybellinenysimplyfab?v=wall
then
"LIKE" it

2. go to http://www.facebook.com/maybellinenysimplyfab?v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=31385763&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=101016766619359&aid=-1&id=1013222657&oid=101016766619359

and
click like on my picture to VOTE me.

3. Thanks

please
vote for me :D:D
the competition end on 31 Aug 2010.





MUCH APPRECIATED!