Wednesday, June 23

let it be.. Let it be..

Mommy once ever told me,
never grow up as a girl who wait for man to support your everything

cause if someday he left you,
you can't stand by your own
whose going to help you?

and since that day, i've learn and try to always at least ; not that depends to man
things that i can buy my own, i will buy it myself

Till now i can buy laptop, itouch, phone many more
with my own money and i"m proud of it

some girl in my life, might not start earn their own money till now
i bet that..
and i started it few years ago. I've learn and struggle a lot.
I can say, I'm proud with myself

I have my own dream country, where i swear to myself i will work there as soon as i got my degree
Yeah.. It's Singapore.
I applied Four Season and The regent, and i get the interview opportunity.

I even went there all along to Singapore, Dragging a luggage
and went there for face to face interview, just to impress them

Yeah, Spend 5 hours in a bus
And another 5 hours going back to KL , just for the sake of 30 minutes interview

It works actually, they accepted me.
I'm the only Indonesian that they accept, the rest are all malaysian
I'm really happy OMG my dream place

but it didnt last long, they delivered a really bad news,
my visa get rejected. I don't know because i'm Indonesian?

Dissapointed and sad , angry and everything
Then, RPT came into my life
they are agent based in SG
Evrything that they told us , motivate me a lot!
They say , there's nothing impossible for them

yeah.. they drag me for almost 2 months no news!
last news : my visa rejected as well
and there's no motivated email like they always sent to me at the beginning

once again , i'm dissapointed
I don't know. training start this 21 June, which is 4 days ago
Yet i didnt receive any news again
some of my friends, whose been rejected / pending
receive news or get another interview
with another hotel group, i was like "wth, waiting so far, then u change a hotel group?"

Means : we have to start all over again, applying new visa etc again >.<
I don't know i should wait again and putting my hope for them for -godknowhowmanytimesady-

Sometimes, my heart shouted to me : Come ON Diana, Make a move, i know my feeling that
it's just not with this hotel, i want Singapore so badly, but i don't want simply grab any hotel that in the end not even give me knowledge.

I've sent my last email to the agent today. My very last email
I want to mark myself in Singapore. I will. but not under u agent i guess

I will do it my own. WATCH ME :)
SEE YOU IN SINGAPORE

No comments: