Saturday, October 17

DEGREE LIFE = GOING TO FRANCE



Failed opportunities no Flickr – Compartilhamento de fotos!

Well, i've started my degree for almost 4 months, but seems like i didnt even learn any from it. Let me go through 1 by 1 what courses i have for degree;

first of all INTERMEDIATE FRENCH
My comment : erm, i think this one quite ok, at least i need it for my French trip on March

2nd will be RESEARCH APPLIED DECISION
My comment : See full size image omg.. This lecture make us sleep because of his non sense and boring subject, talking about how to make our dissertation but linked it with so not interesting examples every time. Plus from this subject will be: my lecture always switch off all lights make everyone sleep without being caught hehe~

3rd subject LAW for Hospitality
My comment : Actually for people who like and love politic or law, this is so so so nice subject, but i'm so so so boring like hell whenever i join the class. ZzzzZzz

4th Subject REVENUE MANAGEMENT
My comment : At last, this is the only subject i think important for me, for my future. The course structure is teaching us of how should we think back and front side in making more $$$$$ (aww. I heart $$$$). The lecture Mr, Shentil is a nice guy but always call me when there's discussion~sigh.

5th subject MICE
My comment : I ever briefly mentioned this subject on my previous post, yep.. this subject is the one that need us to organize an event from ZERO capital, finding sponsor, organize roadshow, marketing our merchandise and making the event goes smooth and success. A 60% mark worth inside
Kind of important subject but we do nothing as well in the classroom as everytime is all about meeting meeting, brainstorming, presentation bla bla. The rest : Playing :)

6th Subject COMH Computer Management Hospitality or IT
My comment : NONE as i never join this class fufufufu

7th subject MKTL Marketing Applied
My comment : All we have to do is create questionnaire and distributed to everyone, forcing ppl to fill it up, and we have to -i dun know how- into SPSS program, aih~ and summore have to compile it to minimum 10000 words. Thats all, no lecturing in class.


SO do u think i learn anything?
i mean i really want to learn things like i learn in my Higher Diploma, Accounting, Financial.... and not like this, going to class -> sit -> going back


The only thing that motivate me is only that i'm going to FRANCE for study and fun trips on March, 2010. So so so so excited ;p
Going to buy nice coat as heard it'll still winter when i reach there

J'aime Tour le France! Tu as?

No comments: