Tuesday, May 12

Tuesday Je t'aime

I HEART U

Lovely Tuesday

I always love Tuesday~

Why? Because that’s the day when I can have my boy for the whole day and feels like not want to share him with anyone even his mom *evil laugh* kd.. I’m not that cruel, sometimes we do have dinner together... And his parent kinda nice

Went to One u , and

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Tadaaaaaaa!

Finnaly I have this pair of ankle shoe strap from Charles and Keith J

I love the heels and the strap; feel very comfortable in my feet ~ tee hees

Thanks darling

Lastly, Had dinner at Ayam penyet Ria, it’s Indonesian Traditional food serves ayam, lele, telur, bakso everything in penyett style (picture-TBpost later) haha.. If u don’t eat spicy, then better not go there, u will end up sweating a lot and ordering 4 glass of ice waters..

one of the victim is ……… Me and another one is…my boy!.. haha.. Poor Malaysian guy and indonesian girl, most indonesian love spicy but I’m sure I’m not included.

Went to 100 yen store nearby Mentari, got myself choc milk snow ice for dessert.. No picture for ice cream but it’s very soft and tasty :p hmm.. Hope I wont get any stomachache since spicy and cold is not a good combination~


This cute bag with blue ribbon is a goodie bag from one event held in my college. It’s called METAMORPHOSISE event, nice event, they do invite JOYCE (Malaysia Celebrity Blogger) to give a seminar and many other great ppl~ unfortunately I can’t join, I have class until 2pm and the seminar end on 3pm, no use~ sigh, kind of interesting with this event

I don’t get this Goodie Bag actually, you have to join their Photo shot session to get those bag~ but my dearest friend sherly managed to get me one awww~ <3

So today I got 2 bag , both of them tells different stories *wink*

No comments: